occupational Safety and Health Coordinator Training (OSH-C Online)
What is the Occupational Safety and Health Coordinator (OSH-C)?
The Occupational Safety and Health Coordinator (OSH-C) is a position specifically assigned to assist employers in the Small Medium Industry (SME) in administering OSH documents and to take appropriate action to assist employers in promoting OSH culture.
This function is created through a program by the Department of Occupational Safety and Health (DOSH) under the Occupational Safety and Health Strategic Plan in the Small and Medium Industries Sector (SME 2020). The strategic plan is designed to enhance the management of OSH in the SME sector, so that the vision to inculcate a culture of injury prevention and disease in the workplace is achieved.
Why we need Occupational Safety and Health Coordinator in Small and Medium Industries (SMEs)?
Occupational safety and health especially in small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) is an aspect that employers need to pay close attention to. This is because activities carried out at the workplace can create risks for hazardous incidents, accidents, injuries, and deaths not only to workers, but also to the general public in the workplace.
Who can act as an OSH Coordinator?
Who is eligible for this Training program?
The requirements for participation in the Occupational Safety and Health Coordinator (OSH-Coordinator) course are as follows:
- 18 – 60 years old.
- Can read, write and count;
What are the Benefits of a Career as an OSH Coordinator?
It is a profession as a competent practitioner
Your name will be listed as a registered OSH practitioner under MyKKP. Only those who are registered are eligible to serve as Safety and Health Coordinators.
Career opportunities in all areas of Industry
The Occupational Safety and Health Act 1994 enacted by the DOSH applies to all industries in Malaysia except the Armed Forces and ships currently trading.
It is a career that can continue to grow
Careers in the field of Occupational Safety and Health can be extended to the Occupational Safety and Health (SSS), Safety and Health Officer (SHO), Industrial hygiene Technician (IHT) and more.
Increase the marketability of your career in the industry
Employers are more likely to choose employees with a wide range of academic and professional qualifications.
Why choose IntESH
- We are a specialized training and development center for human capital for the field of safety and health
- In addition to training human capital, IntESH also explores and develops OSH technologies that is used to continuously assist our graduates in carrying out their duties in the industry.
- IntESH operation is run by practitioners with over 20 years of experience in the field of industrial safety and health
- The record of student achievement at IntESH training center has been phenomenal throughout its establishment and operation.
How will this Training program be conducted?
You do not have to leave the house to get a Safety and Health Coordinator qualification certificate !!
The 3-day Training Program will be run virtual / online
Physical classes will be offered depending on the status of the Movement Control Order.
How to apply for Occupational Safety and Health Coordinator (OSH-C) Certification Training?
All Training Registration matters can be made through the SmarTool System.
LEARNING OBJECTIVE FOR OSH COMPETENCY PROGRAM
At the end of the session, an Occupational Safety and Health Coordinator (OSH) will be able to:
- Explain the purpose, objectives and importance of OSH Coordinator in the organization;
- Performing duties as OSH Coalition in Irrigation;
- Understand the requirements of the Occupational Safety and Health Act 1994 and the Machinery Machinery Act 1967;
- Promoting a safe work culture in the workplace;
- Take reasonable action in relation to OSH compliance; and
- Managing and maintaining the OSH documents.
- Challenges and Reality in Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs);
- Introduction to the Department of Occupational Safety and Health (DOSH) and the basis of the Occupational Safety and Health Act (AKKP) 1994;
- The Basis of OSH Management in SMEs;
- Chemical Management;
- Introduction to Occupational Illness;
- Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment and Risk Control (HIRARC);
- Material Storage and Handling;
- Work Station Design and Lighting;
- Productive Machine Safety; and
- Premises and Work Related Welfare and Facilities